GokuHow old is Goku?
Nappa - Fight Profile
|Other Names:||General Nappa|
|Height:||6'10" / 208 cm|
|Year of Birth||Age 700 - 710|
Fight Record - All Nappa FightsSpot a mistake? Click here to let us know!
Goku v Nappa|
Vegeta Saga, Dragon Ball Z
- Goku beat Nappa badly but left him alive, only for Vegeta to kill his friend and mentor Nappa. Poor Nappa.
|Win||Gohan / Tien / Piccolo / Krillin / Chiaotzu||Earth||DBZ||762||
Gohan/Tien/Piccolo/Krillin/Chiaotzu v Nappa|
Vegeta Saga, Dragon Ball Z
- Nappa managed to wipe out Tien, Chatsou and Piccolo in this fight, leaving only Gohan and Krillin who were saved by Goku. A decisive victory for Nappa.
|Show||Fights||Wins||Wins %||Loss||Loss %||Draw||Draw %|
|Dragon Ball Z||2||1||50%||1||50%||0||0%|
Who is Nappa?
Nappa was once a General of the mighty Saiyan Army until it’s destruction, and then became personal bodyguard/friend to Prince Vegeta. Alongside Vegeta, as part of the Frieza Force, Nappa would go around to different planets to destroy their life forms and make them ready to be sold on the galactic market.
We first meet Nappa when he and Vegeta overhear Raditz talking to Goku and Piccolo through his scouter. Upon learning about the Earth’s Dragon Balls, Vegeta and Nappa decide to travel to Earth so they can make a wish to be immortal, so they can finally beat Frieza. However they bite off more than they can chew when they finally come face to face with Goku and the rest of the Z Warriors.
Nappa is an absolute giant of a man at 6ft 10 inches and uses his natural height and strength to his advantage in battle. However, he can be seen as a bit of a flat-track bully, like Raditz, who enjoys fighting weaker opponents but doesn’t have the tactics or intelligence to adapt to stronger opponents.
Being a general in the Saiyan army, we assume that Nappa did most of his training on the battlefield and probably didn’t do much dedicated training. The same could be said of Vegeta at this point, but Vegeta had the ability to evolve as a fighter, which we don’t think Nappa would have done had he survived his battle on Earth.
Nappa may be brawn over brains, like for example when he thought he could handle one of Krillin’s Destructo disks, but he is an extremely effective fighter and definitely has the Saiyan killer instinct. He also proved himself to be extremely durable surviving a kamikaze attack from Chiaotzu. Sure, Chiaotzu isn’t exactly Jiren, but at the time in Dragon Ball Z, that was an impressive show of strength from Nappa. His Ki techniques are also like him, extremely powerful but slightly one dimensional.
Despite Nappa rising to the rank of General, he doesn’t appear to be a very good team player and showed a lot of insubordination towards his superior officer, Vegeta. First, needlessly blowing up the city and refusing to stand down when commanded by Vegeta. If he’d been a better listener and more of a team player, he’d still be alive and maybe could have gone through a similar character progression as Vegeta.
- A very powerful, city destroying technique, in which the user points his index and middle finger in the air towards their target. No Ki Blast is sent but a large explosion seems to come up from the floor in the intended area of destruction.
- An interesting Ki technique in which Nappa focuses all the energy around himself in the form of lightning. This gives Nappa increased strength causing his melee attacks to cause additional damage. While using this technique Nappa was able to punch Tien's arm clean off.
- An exploding Ki technique, in which a Ki ball is thrown at the target like a baseball. The energy ball is charged in the hand between crooked fingers before being let lose at it's intended target. The Ki blast then explodes on the first thing it touches, causing a huge amount of damage.
- An intense Ki Blast that the user fires from their mouth. Similar to other mouth blast techniques, Nappa opens his mouth wide, charges the Ki in his mouth in the form of a ball before letting it lose with a massive scream. Truly horrifying to hear, let alone be on the receiving end of.
Nappa Great Ape (Ōzaru)
- Although we don't see Nappa transform, we know from his tail that he'd be capable of transforming into a Great Ape at the sight of the full moon. This would give Nappa a roughly 10 times power boost, and he probably would have been able to beat Goku had he transformed like Vegeta did.
What is Nappa's Win Loss Record?
Nappa's Win Loss Record is 1 - 1.
How many fights has Nappa been in?
Nappa has been in around 2 fights
How many fights has Nappa lost?
Nappa has lost 1 fights
How many fights has Nappa won?
Nappa has won 1 fights
What race is Nappa?
Nappa is a Saiyan