GokuAll of Goku’s Gi Symbols Explained
Chiaotzu - Fight Profile
|Other Names:||Chaozu,Jiaozi, Chaos|
|Height:||4'6" / 138cm|
|Year of Birth||Age Age 738|
|Residence||Tien-Shin Style Dojo|
Fight Record - All Chiaotzu FightsSpot a mistake? Click here to let us know!
Gohan/Tien/Piccolo/Krillin/Chiaotzu v Nappa|
Vegeta Saga, Dragon Ball Z
- Chiaotzu teamed up with Gohan / Tien / Piccolo / Krillin against Nappa in this fight. Nappa managed to wipe out Tien, Chatsou and Piccolo in this fight, leaving only Gohan and Krillin who were saved by Goku. A decisive victory for Nappa.
Krillin v Chiaotzu|
Tien Shinhan Saga, Dragon Ball
|Show||Fights||Wins||Wins %||Loss||Loss %||Draw||Draw %|
|Dragon Ball Z||1||0||0%||1||100%||0||0%|
Who is Chiaotzu?
Chiaotzu is a former student of the Crane Martial Arts School, and long term best friend of fellow Z fighter Tien. When introduced in Dragon Ball he was a worthy adversary for Krillin, however as the years went by he found himself increasingly out of his depth compared to monsters like Frieza, Cell and Buu.
Despite his odd appearance Chiaotzu is indeed a human, but part of a mutant human sub-race causing him to be short with white skin and rosy red cheeks. While he is stronger than regular humans he still isn’t as strong as a Saiyan or Namekian.
Despite Chiaotzu’s small stature he manages to play the cards he has been dealt very well, and often uses clever tactics and unusual techniques to cause his opponents trouble. But ultimately his bag of tricks only got him so far, and when the Z fighters starting battling aliens like Nappa and Vegeta.
Chiaotzu was trained in the Crane style of martial arts that focuses on flying and Ki techniques to gain an advantage in battle. While Chiaotzu would normally lose a melee battle he is good at fighting on his own terms. We can see this when he fights a young Krillin, he just flies in the air and fires finger beams, which was a little unfair because Krillin couldn’t fly.
Despite being so weak, you can’t blame a lack of training as Chiaotzu proved himself to be a very hard worker in Dragon Ball and the first part of Dragon Ball Z. First he studied at Crane school, then had several other trainers including King Kai and Mr Popo. His best friend Tien is also a hard worker, so you know that Chiaotzu would have regular good sparring with him. So we can’t fault Chiaotzu’s training ethic or his fight IQ, but sadly that isn’t enough to be the best!
- A technique of the Crane School in which powerful yet small Ki blasts are fired from the users finger. This technique can be used extremely quickly allowing a flurry of blasts to disorientate an opponent, but they don't offer that much in the way of stopping power.
- Chiaotzu can move objects with the power of his mind. Chiaotzu doesn't seem to have a very powerful form of Telekinesis, so it is limited in it's usage.
- A very powerful technique that allows Chiaotzu to channel all of his Ki into a single powerful blast. Chiaotzu holds onto to his target, charges his energy causing him to glow blue, then self-destructs killing him and dealing a large amount of damage to whoever he's near.
What is Chiaotzu's Win Loss Record?
Chiaotzu's Win Loss Record is 0 - 2.
How many fights has Chiaotzu been in?
Chiaotzu has been in around 2 fights
How many fights has Chiaotzu lost?
Chiaotzu has lost 2 fights
How many fights has Chiaotzu won?
Chiaotzu has won 0 fights
What race is Chiaotzu?
Chiaotzu is a Human
- https://myanimelist.net/character/2151 - Great resource for all things anime, not just Dragon Ball. Has a good list of media young Chiaotzu appears in as well as all of his voice actors for all the various subs and dubs.
- https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Chiaotzu - Great resource about Dragon Ball lore. Has so much information about young Chiaotzu.